AAO Giveaways at GORP 2018 to Include 2019 Annual Session Package
GORP 2018 will be Thursday, August 2 – Sunday, August 5. The meeting, which will host approximately 500 orthodontic residents from the United States and Canada, will be held at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. A long-time sponsor of GORP, the AAO this year increased its support from $10,000 to $75,000.
During the meeting, share your perspective and ask questions of AAO representatives at the Friday-evening GORP Picnic and at the following:
● The Golf Outing at Stonebridge. Dr. Brent Larson, AAO president, and Dr. Gary Inman, president-elect, will participate in the event.
● The Peddle Pub brewery tour in downtown Ann Arbor. Lauren Carr and Brandon Hackworth of the AAO’s education and membership development team will join residents for this event.
● The AAO exhibit booth: The AAO booth will be staffed on Saturday and Sunday by the leaders and staff listed above and by Dr. Daniel Keith, chair of the AAO Council on New and Younger Members.
Enjoy Games and Drawings at the AAO Booth
While visiting the AAO booth, enter to win an “all-inclusive” package to the 2019 Annual Session in Los Angeles, including a four-night stay at the headquarters hotel and tickets to premium events. One winner will be chosen (who must be an AAO member).
In addition, GORP attendees who are either already AAO members, or who apply for membership, will be eligible to play AAO Plinko. Plinko Board prizes will include PopSockets phone stands, LED selfie lights, cell phone wallets and Starbucks gift cards.
And be sure to check out:
● The AAO-sponsored TapSnap photo booth during the GORP welcome reception on Thursday evening. Have your photo taken with digital props and backgrounds and receive printed copies of your photos.
● AAO flash drives (in your conference bag), pre-loaded with information about AAO resources that you can use now and in practice.
Learn more about GORP by visiting www.gorportho.com. Also, GORP is using the Events section of the AAO app to house the meeting schedule and speaker information.