Facial Esthetics, Class II Correction Lectures to be Livestreamed from the 2018 Annual Session on May 5
CE credit* will be available for lectures attended via the 2018 livestream, which will be Saturday, May 5. Participants will be able to connect virtually and submit questions during the lectures, which will include:
8 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. Eastern time:
▪ The Contemporary Blend of Esthetic Smile Design: The Role of the Case Presentation, by Dr. David M. Sarver
▪ Compromised Occlusal Outcome in Favor of Facial Esthetics, by Dr. Joseph Ghafari
▪ Facial Asymmetry: What are the Limits?, by Dr. Flavia Artese
▪ Botox, Smiles and Facial Esthetics, by Dr. Mario Polo
Class II Correction
1:15 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Eastern time:
▪ Early Treatment of Dento-Skeletal Class II Malocclusion: If, When, Why and How, by Dr. Letizia Perillo
▪ Treatment of Class II Malocclusion with Contemporary Fixed Functional Appliances, by Dr. Peter Ngan
▪ Rotations of the Maxilla and Mandible by Class III Orthopedics Followed by Upper Molar Distalization, by Dr. Hugo De Clerck
▪ Predictable Maxillary Molar Distalization with Micro-implant Anchorage in the Correction of Class II Malocclusion, by Dr. Ramesh Kumar Sabhlok
Please Note: This event WILL NOT BE RECORDED or become available for future viewing.
Fees and Registration for the Livestream
When registration for the livestream opens later this month, members will be sent a link to register via the Online Lectures site. Cost will be $129 for members (orthodontic residents may register for free). Watch the eBulletin for an announcement that registration is open.
Non-members will be able to register for the livestream via the Conference Archives site at the rate of $179.
* Livestream participants in all eight lectures will receive 6.0 CE credits. A detailed CE credit schedule will also be available for those participating in one to seven of the lectures. Each lecture will provide .75 hours of CE credit. Participants will be able to record credits via the AAO CE Manager.
American Association of Orthodontists is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual lectures or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.