Save the Dates for Your Team: Webinars to Address OSHA and the Staff Marketing Role
Details of the first two staff webinars include:
● “Your Team is Your Greatest Marketing Asset!” Presenter Nancy Hyman is a noted orthodontic practice marketing expert.
– Webcast Tuesday, October 9, 11 am Central time;
– Webcast Thursday, October 11, 2 pm Central time.
● OSHA. Presenter Jackie Dorst is a veteran staff trainer with expertise in OSHA compliance.
– Webcast Tuesday, November 13, 11 am Central time;
– Webcast Thursday, November 15, 2 pm Central time.
Each webcast will last for one hour. Cost is $40 per practice, covering all staff registering under a common email address.
Watch the eBulletin in September for an announcement that registration for 2018-19 webinars has opened. The announcement will also include dates and times for 2018-19 fall Doctors Webinars and free Business of Orthodontics webinars.
You are also welcome to visit AAO Webinar Registration at any time to view the status of individual webinars that interest you. As complete information about each webinar becomes available, it will be added to the webinar options listed. Click on the Learn More tab to access registration for each webinar.
American Association of Orthodontists is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual lectures or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
American Association of Orthodontists designates this activity for 1.0 continuing education credits.
Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.