Your Team at Annual Session: Registration Discounts and Outstanding Program
Give your team the opportunity to take advantage of the world-class learning experiences at the 2019 Annual Session, May 3-7 in Los Angeles.
Each Orthodontic Staff Club member will receive a $25 2019 Annual Session registration discount. Club membership dues are $50 per practice, covering an unlimited number of employees. In addition, all orthodontic staff are eligible for a 20 percent registration discount when four or more employees of the same AAO member register by the Early Registration Deadline (April 5, 2019).*
* An Orthodontic Staff Club member is eligible for BOTH of the above discounts.
Team Program Takes a Deep Dive into Challenges of Managing Today’s Orthodontic Office
The Orthodontic Team Program, divided into Administrative and Clinical tracks, will offer attendees expert input on many topics of concern within today’s orthodontic practice. Lectures will include:
● Jackie Shoemaker – “FC and TC Working Together”;
● Dr. Leon Klempner and Ms. Amy Epstein – “You are Your Own Worst Enemy: Make Three Changes for Your Practice to Thrive in this New Economy”;
● Kayla Hoorelbeke – “Receivables”;
● Dr. Barbara Sheller – “You’re Hurting Me! Insights into Pain Perception and Management” and “Oral Habits”;
● Shannon Brockway – “New Patient Starts Tracking”;
● Jackie Dorst – “OSHA”
● Dr. Ann Marie Gorczyca – “Do You See What I See? Recognition, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Dental and Skeletal Malocclusion”
In addition, the 2019 Annual Session Planning Committee integrated portions of the practice management content into a separate track designed for orthodontists and orthodontic practice employees: Collaborative Concepts for Doctors and Team.
The importance of practice culture will receive intensive focus in the Collaborative Concepts track, particularly in the full-day All Team series. Among the lecturers in the series are Drs. Anil Idicula and Neal Kravitz speaking on “The Love of Orthodontics,” Dr. Kyle Fagala presenting “Happiness,” and Dr. Cole Johnson, who will present, “The Worth of a Soul: Bringing Your Best Self to the Office.”